Digital Marketing Services
Having a Digital Marketing Strategy is no longer an optional choice. With its reach, it is now an essential part of marketing mix for any respectable organisation. We, at shark media, understand that as a business, your key objective is to reach your customers at the right place and at the right time.
Our focus is your customers and understanding their needs is where we start from. We have the knowledge and the tools to understand what your customers are looking for and what are their key drivers for using your services or buying your products.
We look at keyword analysis to understand intent, evaluate what your competition is up to and come up with an actionable digital marketing strategy which help you achieve your customer engagement goals.
From SEO, SMO, PPC to email marketing and managing your online reputation, our team looks into all to make your campaign a success.
Implementations are targeted, synergetic and measurable and we ensure that during the course of the campaign, detailed discussions and reporting is available for you to gauge the progress and to see if the campaign is on its course to meet its KRAs.
If you are looking for a customised solution for your Digital marketing efforts – which includes SEO, SMO, PPC, Email Marketing and ORM, drop us a line and we would be happy to run an analysis for your needs.
Our SEO Solutions Include:
- Rank Optimization
- Title & META Tag Optimization
- Affiliate Submission
- Domain selection
- Tracking and Reviewing
- Powerful Linkbuilding
- Social Networking
- Video Production
- Forum Profile Links
- Web2 Links
- SEO consulting & analysis
- Link Exchange
- Directory Submission
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Web Traffic analysis
- On-page and Off-page optimization
- Article Writing
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Release
- Video Promotion
- EDU and .GOV Links
- SEO Reporting
- Link popularity building
- Sitemap Generation
Our SEM Solutions Include:
- Bounce rate analysis
- Traffic sources
- Recognizing Favourite content
- Paid Search audit
- Google Analytics tags
- Bid management
- Manual placement
- Landing Page selection
- Web promotion
- Social Media Marketing
- Copy creation
- Pages visit
- Calculating Time spent
- UTM tracking for Adcenter campaigns
- Competitive analysis
- Site selection for Google content network
- Campaign structure
- Conversion tracking set-up
- PPC Advertising
- Website marketing
- Market Analysis
- Google and Bing Webmaster Tools Setup
With over 12 years of industry experience, we can promise you to achieve your first page listing, and more importantly, keep you there. Our SEO solutions get you web traffic through search engine result pages (SERP), our SEM solutions takes a more active approach, showcasing your website on search engines to drive more web and showroom traffic, leads and opportunities to sell.
We can stand as a one-stop solution to help you with your internet marketing requirements. We can help you save on your marketing costs and increase your ROI with proven strategies that include:
- Guide you on your SEO and SEM campaigns
- Optimise website content, link structure and site architecture
- Analyse keywords, competition, identify and quantify opportunities and gaps
- Promote websites, build quality inbound links, distribute content, articles and press releases
- Protect and promote your brand’s online reputation on all search & social channels
- Manage successful SEO campaigns and online marketing projects
- Write blog posts, tweets, articles, reviews and whitepapers
- Measure business specific success metrics, analytics, SERPs, KPIs and ROI
- Deliver organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), paid Search (PPC) and SEM Solutions
Why Chose Shark Media For Digital Marketing Services?
- Experience-SEO is very dynamic and undefined science – you learn from experience. At Shark Media, we are offering SEO and SEM solutions from last 12 years and have successfully managed hundreds of projects.
- Team – It is the individuals, which makes the difference. Our online marketing team consists of project managers, on-page experts, off-page experts, content writers, programmers and quality experts, all working on a single objective of providing high customers satisfaction and results.
- R&D –Search engines continuously roll out new updates. You need to stay updated. At Fullestop, we have a team of research specialists closely monitoring all campaigns, collate data and refining the strategies as per market trends.
- Communication –Communication is the key to any online marketing campaign’s success. Our project managers and executives remain in your touch 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Industry Credentials & Client Feedbacks – Background check. Fullestop has managed its reputation as a leading name in SEO and SEM industry. Our clients appraise us for our results, and their words speak for our quality.
If you want to give your online marketing campaign a fresh touch, consider our SEO and SEM solutions. Contact us today and we will reach you right away.
See What’s New In SEO
Voice Search Optimisation; How can
Hello Siri, what is the temperature today? Hi Siri,
where is the pizza restaurant nearby? Well, these
are some common queries which are now asked
vocally rather than typing. The time is changing and
so does the definition of the common search query.
Voice search feature has been activated in phones
which allow you to speak with your device. You can
now tell your device what to search for. Google…
How to create viral content?
Creating valuable content takes considerable amount
of time and effort. Throwing a random string of
sentences to the audience and calling it content will
not serve the purpose. You need to design a piece
of content that really adds some value to your business.
It is only this content that gets shared. Only a great
content can solidify your business and add credibility
in your space; and…
When SEO cuts your pocket, taste the flavor of…
Lots of companies, specifically small-sized multi
location ones, can hardly manage or afford ‘national’
SEO. Even if they have an in-house SEO team or have
hired a consultant, executing an SEO strategy and
getting desired results seem next to impossible. When
it takes five or six months to rank for a low competitive
keyword, it’s a clear indication that something’s
seriously wrong. What…